few quotes from our customers ...
Thank you so much for the telephone advice you gave me yesterday.
It was just as you said, and it saved me lots of time and effort.
It is good to know that there is someone with the knowledge only
call away. Thank you.
- Thank you very much for your patients and time that you spent
on my bike
last week. Much appreciated, kind regards
- after our telephone conversation yesterday I decided to
get stuck in an carry out your advice on the disc brake rather
that wait until later in the week. It was a sorted out in about
half an hour and I have just got back from Leek Staffs., around
100miles round trip, and there were no further problems with the
brake. Once again thanks for the advice,
Sandra Viljoen - I
received my Ural spares here in Windhoek, Namibia yesterday
- Once again much appreciate the prompt response, even on
your day off. That is what you call customer service.
- Thank you for your time and the patience you showed when I asked
you about the red marks on Ural tyres and on the many other occasions
when I had queries, all of which contributed nothing directly
to your income. Such exceptional customer service and civility
must be rare nowadays.
- Just a quick note to thank you for the advise you gave me over
the phone about a poor running ural. I cleaned out the jets as
you said and it runs fine!
Have just completed the first service on the ural, and I want
to thank you for the exellent technical information that you printed
It made the servicing so much easier and straight forward. There
was only minimal tappet adjustment on the exhaust tappets, and
no carb balancing required.
The initial set up was obviously done brilliantly by an expert
I am having so much fun riding it around, and I enjoyed servicing
it so much that I am not sure I can
wait the required number of Kms before the next one.
Anne Brown - Thanks so much for your good work on the drive shaft
and help getting the bike running today. I had a good ride home
with no problems.
Dominik from Holland - just wanted to thank you both for the excelent
service ! Kind regards.
- Your knowledge, enthusiasm and the preparation on the bike makes
you a credit to the biking community and renewed my faith in bike
Wright - Also thanks for all your help and advice in the past -
it's pretty rare these days to find a dealer who can give such pleasant
and professional customer service. It doesn't go unnoticed, and
I would happily recommend you to anyone who asks me about sidecars.
Dave - David,
you're a star. the diagram helped bucket loads. bike now charging
fully. thanks again.
Finland - Have you ever heard that your service is excellent, I
have not found anything like yours in my own country (shame on us)
and I am happy that I found your shop.
Nick - A
little earlier you took 5 minutes of your time to help me set-up
my carbs. I had been toiling for 1 hour, with no success, but another
10 mins after your call and I was tidying up!
Mick - just
thought I would let you know that I had a really great ride home,
I did 193 km of uneventful riding , the bike was a pure joy to ride,
a helluva lot more pleasant than the ride down to you. Thanks a
bunch for the service and all the extras you did,
- Home! Absolutely bloody fantastic!!! Been out for hours, had a
lot of fun in the wet and getting the hang of it now. Thanks for
all your advice and help, you've been brilliant.
- Many thanks for your friendly, honest and very effective service;
a rare commodity these days.
- "Just to let you know alternator arrived bright and early and
seems ok. Many thanks for the great service as always".
- Huge thanks David - magnificent customer service
John - Many
thanks for your prompt and informative reply to my Dnepr MT11 'shopping
Embassy of Finland, AUS - Parcel received today with many thanks.
Excellent goods and very good service. Best Regards from Down Under!
- I think you should fit a badge/sticker to show where these bikes
are from. Lots of interest when I park.
I have never known a bike to have so much ride-personality, its
fasinating. Also where ever I park it up I meet someone who wants
to talk to me, I should have got a Ural Solo years ago
- “Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou,... everything is going great...
and I’m so glad I took the plunge and bought one. I haven’t
had so much fun in ages.”
Paul - “Just
like to add my thanks for the friendly welcome and making the purchase
of a Wolf from you guys a pleasure,”
- “Very many thanks for ‘such service’.”
- "Just a quick note to tell that your front brake cable is brilliant.
What a difference it makes, I can now lock the front wheel on pavement.
Thank you again"
Trev - "I'm a very happy chappy - I've just been on a wonderful
ride in the wind - but who cares about the weather ?"
Mark - "Thanks for all the helpful advice. I never cease to be amazed
by your knowledge of these quirky and unique bikes. My bike now
runs great, charges the battery and even stops when it is supposed
- “Just thought I would e-mail you to thank you for all your
help in building my M63. It’s running well”
(M63 is a Ural dating to the early 70s)
- Just a quick page to say thank you for the time and trouble you
went to to deliver my bike, it's an absolute treat to ride and is
settling in nicely.
- “Excellent service as usual, it is a real pleasure to be
a customer of F2”
- "David, yet another example of service rarely found today, please
keep it up"
- “First let me say thank you for all the time and effort
you put in on my bike on Saturday, you put yourselves out beyond
the call of duty and I do appreciate that. Riding the bike after
Dave worked his magic was a real riding experience - the ride home
was a real joy. Thank you both very much indeed.”
- “Thanks for everything. I’m already a convert and
have lost all interest in my FJ1200 rice-burner; so it’s up
- “very many thanks first of all for your time and dedication
to get my Ural running like a Ural and not a
Ger . . . tank !”
Mark Tantillo - "Your
advice and parts are probably the only reason my old bike is still
on the road here in Norway."
Reviews - Click Here